Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- 23 Genius Ways To Use An Ice Cube Tray! This is brilliant! I told Kevin we still needed the ice cube trays from the baby food!!! Now I know why!!! Love those ideas!!!
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Easily update your boring built-in bathtub with airstone. | 36 Genius Ways To Hide The Eyesores In Your Home
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.
- Today we made a pretty cool DIY project perfect for spring! These DIY Modern Benches are totally customizable and perfect to use anywhere inside and outside your home.
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- 50 Genius Storage Ideas (all very cheap and easy!) Great for organizing and small houses.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- 8 Clever Ways to Organize with Ikea • A round-up full of ideas, projects and tutorials!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels