Photo via: tenlinks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3D Printed Flex Bands for Apple Watch designed by Maria Cichy
- 3D Printing watch parts using a George Daniels design
- The Jelwek Watch is made of a wood-based 3D printing filament, the result of combining wood powder with polylactide. After printing, the material looks and smells like wood, and can be handled similarly. There are two models of the watch available, a darker-coloured one made from Germanys Laywoo-D3, and a lighter-coloured watch made from the Netherlands ColorFabb Woodfill Fine.
- Heart pop up card for your valentine is one of the best DIY Valentine’s Day Gift idea and making it with 3D Kirigami technique will give it a superb look. For making this DIYPopupCard, I bring for you step by step video tutorial. So, get ready for making and give a great surprise to your special one!
- I bought a bunch of different ceramic tiles from Home Depot yesterday for 38 cents each – this will be an inexpensive yet PRICELESS project!!! Cannot wait for WalGreens to get my photos printed so I can get started!!!!!!
- Make this upcycled tin can project easier with printed labels!
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Gumball machine look a likes..I glued a small fish bowl on a clay pot turned upside down. Then decorated each one.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels