Photo via: dezeenwatchstore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Jelwek Watch is made of a wood-based 3D printing filament, the result of combining wood powder with polylactide. After printing, the material looks and smells like wood, and can be handled similarly. There are two models of the watch available, a darker-coloured one made from Germanys Laywoo-D3, and a lighter-coloured watch made from the Netherlands ColorFabb Woodfill Fine.
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- 3D Systems, NOOKA Launch 3D Printed Watches on Cubify
- Printable gift tag. Just copy and paste into a document, then add words before printing
- 3D Printed Flex Bands for Apple Watch designed by Maria Cichy
- Wrist Watch Design & Making on Behance
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- 21+ budget friendly and simple ways to make a space more exciting and interesting! Add texture, color and design using wallpaper, paint, textiles and more!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Wine Cellar Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 9
- Mid century landscape design /Joseph Huettl, Huettl Landscape Architecture
- Rustic Living Spaces, Home Decor IDeas, Cozy Home, Cozy Home Ideas, Rustic Home, Interior Design Ideas, Beautiful Interior Design, Popular