Photo via: forrent.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Tiered Trays From Thrift Store Frames – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- How to make pickled vegetables at home — 3 FLAVOR OPTIONS!
- Serendipity Chic Design: Project with Anthropologie appeal with help from the thrift and dollar store
- LiveLoveDIY: My Top 10 Thrift Store Shopping Tips: How To Decorate on a Budget
- DIY Mercury Glass Vase – Turn a thrift store vase into a beautiful mercury glass vase in minutes!
- Fun Farmhouse Thrift Store Makeovers that are Fresh and will inspire you!
- More than 50 3-D Art and Sculpture Ideas for Kids to work up, work big, and work 3 dimensional!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- 100 Dollar Store DIY Home Decor Ideas
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!