Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: Turn a bookshelf into a cute storage bench!
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- We have rounded up some creative and useful life health hacks that you can start trying now.
- BOOK CASE || Turn an old book into a built-in activity, art, journal or notebook with case
- Upcycle an Old Book Into a Pretty Charger Station | 18 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Easy DIY Projects for the Home
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- What do you with that awkward space above your fridge? Turn it into a storage unit for platters, pans, cutting boards, cookie sheets, and more!
- Turn ordinary wooden crates into cool bathroom storage on wheels. Just follow our step-by-step tutorial.
- turn baskets into open shelves, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, storage ideas [ Wainscotingamerica.com ] DIY wainscoting design
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- This was an old, beat up kitchen cabinet, now a shabby chic entry cabinet
- Renew your workspace for the new year with this Krylon COVERMAXX project. Click the pin to see how you can take your old bookshelf and turn it into a complete organization station with inviting color! KrylonCreated