Photo via: twelveonmain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Pallet Projects and Crafts To Make and Sell, Cool Pallet Tables, Cheap DIY Ideas, Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, Wooden Pallet Ideas Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts http://decorextra.com/diy-pallet-projects-easy-to-make-and-sell/
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- I made this . . . much more affordable than regular detergents. Clothes smell cleaner and come out cleaner – very happy with this DIY!
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- 14 FREE Printables for Your Valentine
- DIY Room Decor with Amazing Dahlia Flower | DIY Crafts | Home Decor Project
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Wall Box | 15 Easy DIY Reclaimed Wood Projects
- Wooden Table | 15 Easy DIY Reclaimed Wood Projects