Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- This would be cool to put in your kids room and when they move out give it to them I hopes theyd still put it to use. Or make one for theyre 18th birthday as a heartfelt gift
- Put a bar of soap in the microwave to make soap clouds! so fun and great for the little kiddies 🙂
- $11 Makeover: Painting The Back Of Our Built In Bookcases (love this color!)
- Inventive Barbeque made from a tire rim. The legs come off and the lid flips. Easy to put in the back of your car for a picnic. Great use of a tire rim.
- After reading this article you wont be able to wait to put one (or many) barn doors in your home!
- Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room.
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- What a fun idea. Paint lemon halves and stamp them onto plain white tea towel. Awesome idea for a kids craft, housewarming gift, or just summer kitchen decor! Cant wait to try this.
- Rediscover the romance of any room, thanks to this rosy palette inspired by @PotteryBarn. Featuring blush tones and warm neutrals, including the Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, Poised Taupe SW 6039, these hues combine perfectly with gold decor for a look that says love at first sight.
- Overwhelmed with closet chaos? Curious about the benefits of dressing with less? This article will show you how to build a capsule wardrobe.