Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Fun DIY Wine Cork Placemat | Easy DIY Wine Cork Craft for Kitchen by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Learn how to make this GORGEOUS quick 10 minute floral arrangement with DIY Easter Egg vase filler! So pretty for a Spring and Easter dining table, kitchen island or coffee table vignette.
- Use a cake stand for your kitchen sink needs. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.